Are you ready for your winter delivery?
Follow these precautions in flood areas.
What you bring to the role
- Down to earth with a positive attitude
- Learning mindset and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable interacting with customers every day
- Team player with a strong safety focus
- Physically fit
Full Time Drivers
- 40 hours a week with various shift options
- Competitive pay, company benefits, pension plan, and a profit-sharing program
- No long-haul driving (local deliveries only)
- Option to work September through April with summer months off
- Seasonal roles start as early as August and can extend until April to meet high demand during the winter heating season
- Roles available across Canada in every region
- Competitive pay, Health Spending Accounts, and a monthly incentive