Fueling your future
As industry innovators, collaborative partners, and high achievers, we are always looking to improve ourselves and our business. If you are looking for a Delivery Driver opportunity that provides personal and professional growth, we offer an engaging, collaborative environment and a variety of training so that you get the most out of your career.
Recruitment fraud is a growing trend. Take caution against fake recruitment emails. Read our full recruitment fraud notice.
What you bring to the role
- Down to earth with a positive attitude
- Learning mindset and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable interacting with customers every day
- Team player with a strong safety focus
- Physically fit
Two Roads to Joining Our Team
Full Time Drivers
- 40 hours a week with various shift options
- Competitive pay, company benefits, pension plan, and a profit-sharing program
- No long-haul driving (local deliveries only)
- Option to work September through April with summer months off
- Seasonal roles start as early as August and can extend until April to meet high demand during the winter heating season
- Roles available across Canada in every region
- Competitive pay, Health Spending Accounts, and a monthly incentive
ALWAYS DELIVERING FOR CANADIANS
Since our early beginnings in 1951, we’ve travelled far and wide to deliver for our customers. Our drivers have journeyed thousands of kilometres from coast to coast to make customers happy, always doing what we love: delivering heat and power for our neighbourhoods and communities.
We have a storied and successful past, helping shape our focus on innovation and our promising future.
“The driver who has helped us for several years, always goes the extra mile. Our tank is a bit difficult to access and he is always helpful, kind and professional. He constantly improves my experience with Superior Propane."
"Great delivery. The driver has excellent customer service. Very personable. Obviously enjoys his work. He is one of the main reasons I do business with Superior Propane."
“Your delivery person left a nice thank you message saying that the path to the tank was very clear. Excellent customer interaction!”
Find a Driver Role Near You
Browse our current Operations job postings and see if there is a Superior driver role that is right for you.