Hassle-Free Propane Delivery
Save time with convenient Propane Refills
Get the most convenient propane delivery plan to fit your needs. Learn about automatic propane deliveries, how to order propane, and find the best propane refill options for your needs.
We’re all seeking ways to simplify our lives so we can spend more time on meaningful activities. Managing your propane deliveries should be the least of your worries. Having a reliable propane supplier you can trust is important for ensuring that your propane refills are a worry-free experience.
So, how can you make the best choice for your propane needs, and how can you save the most when you order a propane tank refill? Let's explore the options and benefits of hassle-free propane home delivery with Superior to give you the most convenient and cost-effective propane experience.
Auto Delivery: Your Propane Deliveries Made Easy
We take the worry out of ordering propane with Automatic Delivery and our No-Run-Out-Guarantee† for homes. With auto delivery, you don't need to constantly monitor your propane tank levels. You can take advantage of receiving a continuous supply without lifting a finger. We know when it’s time for a propane refill and we’ll automatically schedule your delivery. If you have a SMART* Tank(™) sensor installed on your propane tank, your tank levels are automatically updated. If you don’t have a sensor, our advanced delivery and routing system predicts when you need a refill based on your usage history and the temperature patterns in your area, so you don’t need to place an order when your propane is already running low.
Automatic propane delivery is ideal for most customers, especially those who have variable usage, multiple annual deliveries, and who have unrestricted access to their property. You can view your estimated delivery date from your dashboard in mySUPERIOR™. We make your deliveries automatically, and typically when your tank levels are between 5% and 15%.
A solution to your propane concerns:
- Budget Control: On the Auto Delivery plan, the deliveries are made at an optimal frequency which often results in fewer delivery-related fees and therefore lower costs. You could also avoid overtime emergency deliveries and related charges when you order propane, as we arrange your delivery before you run out of propane. Auto Delivery can also be combined with a Fixed Price Plan and Equal Payment Plan for even greater control over your budget.
- No-Run-Out Guarantee†: With your SMART* Tank™ sensor when you are on Automatic Delivery plan, you are eligible for our No-Run-Out Guarantee† for residential customers. As we monitor your propane levels and set up optimal delivery dates, we guarantee that the delivery will reach you before you run out of propane.
- View estimated delivery date: You’ll be notified when a propane delivery is headed your way; and you can also check your estimated delivery date from the mySUPERIOR™ app or web portal, to know when you’ll receive your propane refill.
- Tank Protection: There's no risk of tank damage due to low levels of propane for extended periods, which can cause corrosion and condensation in the propane tank.
- Convenience & Trust: Auto delivery eliminates the need for you to manually monitor your levels. Superior’s Delivery team does that for you. We begin monitoring your consumption when your tank level reaches 30% and continue to monitor until we’ve scheduled and completed your delivery, ensuring that your propane is seamlessly replenished. You can always track your deliveries through the mySUPERIOR™ portal or mobile app.
This delivery plan applies to customers that have not enrolled in the convenience of Auto Delivery and have to manually place propane orders when needed. With Will Call, you're responsible for requesting a propane delivery when your tank level reaches 30%.
You can place your propane orders over the phone, or simplify the process and request deliveries online by signing up for a mySUPERIOR™ account, where you instantly receive your estimated delivery date when you request a propane delivery, and you can monitor your tank levels, view balances, pay bills, and much more.
This option is suited for customers who have controlled access to their property or use propane only as a back-up fuel
Ready, Set, Deliver - When to Expect Your Propane Deliveries
WILL CALL DELIVERY
Delivery frequency is optimized to minimize fees (i.e. delivery, HAZMAT, etc.)
May not be cost-effective if you need urgent orders.
Customers who choose Auto Delivery can enjoy peace of mind with our No-Run-Out Guarantee, available for homes equipped with a SMART Tank sensor.
Propane refills may not be seamless if the order is placed too late (although we always do our best to deliver propane orders in a timely manner)
Convenience of having Superior’s delivery team monitoring and scheduling for you
Manual propane levels tank monitoring
If you are set up for Automatic Delivery, we will automatically schedule your propane refills. You can view your estimated delivery date from your dashboard in mySUPERIORTM app or web portal, as well as monitor your tank levels, receive and pay for invoices, see your payment history and set up auto payments.
If you are set up for Will Call Delivery, place your propane order on mySUPERIOR.ca or through the app when your tank level reaches 30%. With mySUPERIORTM, you can order and track deliveries, make payments, and more. You can also order propane by filling out this form or by calling us at 1-87SUPERIOR (1-877-873-7467).
How to Request a Propane Delivery:
If you're an Auto Delivery customer, you don't need to do anything! We handle it all for you. Once the delivery is scheduled, your estimated delivery date will be available in mySUPERIOR. Log back into mySUPERIOR after the delivery has been made so you can quickly view your balance and pay your bill.
For Will Call customers, easily order propane refills using mySUPERIOR™. In just a few clicks, you can top off your tank or set a custom amount. You’ll see your estimated delivery date instantly. It’s the easiest way to order and keep track of your propane. Register today.
Alternatively, you can give us a call and place the delivery order over the phone. Our team is always ready to assist you with your propane needs.
Propane Delivery Costs:
The delivery fee is a standard fee that considers costs to transport propane from its production point into our storage facility and finally to you. At Superior Propane, we're all about transparency so we separate the delivery fee, carbon tax, Hazardous Materials Handling Fee (HAZMAT fees), and fuel price per litre (PPL) on your delivery ticket and invoice, so there are no hidden fees.
Check this article and learn more about the propane delivery costs and help you understand everything that goes into your bill so you make the best choices for your energy needs.