RECRUITMENT FRAUD NOTICE
Recruitment fraud is a growing trend and usually occurs through online services including bogus recruitment websites and job boards, unsolicited emails, text messages or instant messaging.
Take caution against fake recruitment activity that uses trusted brands like Superior Propane to garner money or personal data from unsuspecting applicants.
Superior Propane will NEVER:
- Request money or charge fees for work visas, taxes, a portion of travel expenses, etc.
- Request personal information early in the interview process – address, social insurance number, tax documents, or banking information
- Send emails from personal accounts such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or Live.com
- Make an offer of hire during first communication with a recruiter
- Make urgent demands
Superior Propane will ALWAYS:
- Communicate with candidates using email addresses that end in @superiorpropane.com
- Post ALL legitimate jobs on our Careers Portal
- Conduct interviews using Microsoft Teams (video call) and/or in-person
If you have concerns or suspicions about Superior Propane recruitment activity, please contact us.