Trade-Mark Industrial Inc.
Commercial, Industrial, Transportation
- The Trade-Mark client base includes most major companies in the ICI sectors including; automotive, manufacturing, steel, energy, marine, mining, cement & aggregate, food & beverage to name a few.
- Trade-Mark and its sister companies, TM3, TMP, Comtrade and ROC employs more than 850 certified tradespeople and operates a fleet of over 440 service vehicles.
- Propane applications include service vehicles, forklifts, crane cab heat, fabrication tools and torches.
Benefits of Superior Propane:
- Digital advantage for instant access to propane tank levels and reporting drilled down by application
- Advanced refuelling infrastructure throughout Ontario
- Cost-savings on fuel and conversions
- Up to 26% less lifecycle greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
- Up to 60% less carbon monoxide compared to gasoline
- Up to 96% reduction in particulate matter compared to gasoline
“Cost-savings was our number one reason for switching to propane, but Superior also offers more robust services and support [...] mySUPERIORTM online account management and SMART* TankTM sensors ensure we never run out of propane.”
“We see identical running performance with propane and notice no difference compared to gas. Most drivers like it because of the larger tank size—they used to have to fill up once per week with gas and now only need to fill up once every two weeks with propane.”
The Superior Difference
Propane Made Easy
Contact Canada’s leading propane supplier
Call Us Now at