We provide custom advice on innovative propane and dual-fuel engines that are emission-compliant for non-road use and rugged enough for the most remote locations. Enjoy lower overall fuel cost, reliable, robust power and more efficiency with fewer emissions.
When you need power, there’s a generator equal to the challenge in numerous sizes and shapes. The associated gas applications provide a combination of robust construction and innovative technology to deliver fuel and ensure power output and emissions for unmatched performance.
Benefits of bi‐fuel systems
- Substantial reduction in diesel consumption and saving in operational costs
- Reduced particulate matter and NOX
- Best-in-class ComAp engine protection
- No de-rating of engine power output
- Extended run times where limited diesel fuel storage possible
- No internal modifications to the engine, completely stand-alone system
The power you need when and where you need it. Consider it done.