Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
How We Exceed Safety Standards
Keeping your workplace, employees, and community safe is our top priority. Here is how we meet or exceed all propane regulations:
- We offer 24/7 emergency service.
- We are a national participant in ERAC (Emergency Response Assistance Canada), an organization that specializes in propane emergency preparedness and response.
- Our safety teams provide local management of Occupational Health and Safety, fleet management, and propane regulations and technical compliance from coast-to-coast.
- We have a comprehensive fleet inspection and maintenance program of all Superior Propane vehicles.
- We conduct an internal audit program and regular inspections of all Superior Propane facilities.
- Our Driver Trainers support driver onboarding, orientation and ongoing training.
- Our Licensed Service Technicians are trained to handle industrial propane related services, including propane tank inspections, propane cylinder safety, and more.