Aboriginal Relations Strategy
Powered by Superior Propane and Superior Gas Liquids
Serving Aboriginal communities is one of Superior Propane’s strategic priorities. Since our early beginnings in 1951, we have been a long-standing, trusted energy partner of Aboriginal people and businesses across Canada.
Energizing the Future of Aboriginal Communities
Our Aboriginal Relations strategy is focused on delivering enhanced value to First Nations, Metis and Inuit businesses and communities, while recognizing the unique and defining features of Aboriginal culture and markets. Superior Propane strives to be the preferred energy service provider of Aboriginal communities as a result of:
- Leveraging the efficiencies of a national supply chain
- Developing meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships
- Delivering innovative energy solutions
- Participating in capacity-building programs
- Supporting cultural and community initiatives
Our Commitment to You
The following principles will guide our aboriginal relations activities:
- Recognize and respect the uniqueness of Aboriginal culture, history and associated titles and rights.
- Execute economic activity in an environmentally sustainable manner and within Aboriginal land use expectations.
- Employ a collaborative, consultative, and transparent communication approach.
- Support Aboriginal capacity-building programs for education, training, mentoring and employment.
- Contribute to Aboriginal community and cultural programs.
Benefits for You
Superior Propane has a proven track record satisfying the unique energy needs of Aboriginal businesses and communities for over 60 years. Here are some of the benefits that our customers enjoy:
- A partner you can depend on
- National supply chain
- Energy planning maintenance
- Industry-leading HSE Program
- Innovative equipment systems
- Great customer service
- Technical knowledge and regulatory expertise
- Customized price solutions
- Supply reliability and security