No two operations are the same. That’s why our engineering team conducts an onsite needs analysis before designing customized solutions for your propane power generation system.
We only work with leading propane generator engine manufacturers to build a power generation system based on your onsite needs analysis.
With a national network of propane delivery depots, the largest tanker fleet, and secured propane supply in Canada, we'll always be able to deliver - anytime, anywhere.
With over 65 years of experience, we are regulatory and technical experts specializing in complex projects and applications, risk mitigation and safety compliance.
Propane Power Generation Facts
Propane results in lower costs, lower emissions and less maintenance.
- Propane can reduce fuel costs by up to 40% compared to diesel.
- It reduces emissions by 15% and emits 98% less particulate matter than diesel.
- Propane vaporizes when released, eliminating the risk to water, ground or air.
- Propane burns cleaner, which means less wear and tear on equipment. That results in fewer service stops, less downtime, and lower maintenance costs.
- Historically, diesel is up to 40% more expensive than propane.
- Delivery costs to remote sites can be much higher than propane.
- Risk of environmentally damaging spills and fuel contamination from long-term storage.
- Diesel emissions are toxic because they contain particulate matter.
- CNG is a cost-effective fuel source, however the savings are offset by higher transportation and storage costs.
- Substantial infrastructure is required to compress and cool CNG.
- In its vapour state, CNG has less energy than propane.