The primary drivers affecting propane fuel prices are:
- Increasing demand and strong exports
- Increasing economic activity is helping drive global demand
- Europe and Asia are procuring energy at all costs to mitigate further threats of energy shortages
- Energy production hasn’t caught up with demand
- In the colder winter months comes higher demand and therefore typically higher costs
This isn’t just a propane story, but a trend being felt by all energies.
Looking to pay as you go? Our Standard Payment Plan lets you pay per delivery. Whether your delivery type is automatic or will call, you pay within 15 days of delivery.