EQUAL PAYMENT PLAN
Budgeting for propane is easier with an
Equal Payment Plan
Spread your propane costs evenly throughout the year so that you pay an equal amount each month. The Equal Payment Plan provides you with predictable monthly billing for peace of mind.
You pay the same amount every month regardless of fluctuations. If you use more or less propane throughout the year, the payment amount will be adjusted twice each year to reflect your actual consumption. This option can make budgeting easier.
Complete the form on the right and a Superior representative will contact you shortly.
Who is eligible to sign up for an Equal Payment Plan?
- Existing customers with an up-to-date account. Any balance owing must first be cleared to be able to enroll in EPP.
- New customers with no previous consumption history
How does it work?
- Your annual propane consumption is estimated and then divided evenly throughout the year.
- You pay for your propane in equal amounts each month.
- Payments may be adjusted twice each year to reflect changes in your consumption or price.
- Payments are automatic so it’s worry free! Banking or credit card details are required at time of enrollment.
- View balances on mySUPERIOR.ca or through the mySUPERIORTM mobile app.
When is the best time to enroll?You can enroll at anytime of the year by submitting the form above.
What is included in the plan? What is not included?
The cost of propane, storage tanks and equipment rental, delivery fees, and taxes are included in the Equal Payment Plan.
Any service work and administrative fees are not included and must be paid within 15 days following the service.
“I like that you keep track of my tank and come to fill it when it’s getting low. It’s nice not to have to think about this. Your equal monthly payments make my budgeting easier.”
“I like the use of technology. The tank monitor, the automatic fills, the updates to my phone, the online site and most importantly the ability to have equal monthly payments.”
“I like the equal payment plan as there are no surprise bills in the winter. I can budget the payment and don't have worry about not being able to pay it in the winter months.”