Get the most from your diesel engine with a propane bi-fuel systemSubstituting diesel fuel with low cost, low emission propane enables engines to run on a diesel/propane mix that substantially reduces your operating costs and maintenance requirements. Bi-fuel engines operate at a lower temperature and require less fuel per load, resulting in less maintenance and longer engine life. Engines converted to bi-fuel with propane replace up to 40% of diesel fuel requirements without engine interruption.
How it worksSuperior Propane partners with leading technology partners to deliver retrofit solutions for diesel equipment that achieve maximum fuel savings and engine performance. Retrofit kits are customizable, quickly installed, and designed to automatically substitute diesel with propane for optimal performance without any wear and tear to the engine.
- No engine modifications required
- No compromise to performance
- Low cost to implement and quick payback period
- Quick and easy to retrofit
- Lower operating costs
- Extended run-time of backup generators
Three ways to achieve cost savings with a bi-fuel system from Superior Propane
Propane is considerably less expensive than diesel resulting in immediate cost savings.
Under higher heat loads, the engine uses less fuel to reduce your operating costs from day one.
Propane burns clean for less wear and tear on your engine, longer service intervals and longer engine life overall.
Did you know? With propane:
- You'll lower your fuel costs
- There is no risk of contamination
- Fuel spill concerns are eliminated
- Your equipment will perform at optimal levels longer