REPLACING YOUR FORKLIFT PROPANE CYLINDERS
Looking to refill or replace your forklift propane cylinder? You’re in the right place. If you’re looking to refill the propane for a residential tank, find more information here.
Downtime costs money. It’s why we’ve made the process of replacing your cylinders so easy with our cylinder exchange program. No matter the size of your forklift fleet, we make sure you always have a reliable propane supply. Here’s how we do it:
- Cylinder Exchange Program – We replace the empties with full cylinders in your storage cage before you need them so you never run out.
- Automated Delivery Schedule – We create a custom, flexible delivery schedule suited to your changing business needs. Once it’s set, you don’t need to worry about it.
- 24/7 Emergency Service – For your piece of mind, we are just a phone call away!
- Additional Delivery Options – We also offer on-site refills and bulk delivery. Contact us to learn more about these options.
LOOKING TO RECERTIFY YOUR FORKLIFT CYLINDER?
Propane cylinders may not be recertifiable due to excessive rust, pitting, gouging, or denting. Cylinders are not recertifiable if they have been involved in a fire, show signs of bulging, dented welds, or collars or foot rings that are broken or damaged. To find a requalifier in your area, go to the Transport Canada website.
(Note: Select the “External Visual” cylinder requalification method. Not everyone in this list performs the service for the public).
Join our Cylinder Exchange Program
Call Us Now at
WHY PROPANE FOR YOUR FORKLIFT?
Propane tanks offer many benefits to your forklift fleet.
- Lower fuel costs than diesel
- Lower capital investment in infrastructure than electric
- Fuel-efficient propane forklift will have a lower total cost of ownership
- Quick refuelling; no batteries needed or costly downtime to recharge like electric
- Lower emissions than gasoline or diesel-powered forklifts
- Regular safety inspections of cylinders and dispensers
- Cylinders have shut-off safety features
Versatile & Powerful
- One propane tank typically lasts 6 to 8 hours
- Runs at 100% power until the cylinder needs replacing
- Performs in tough applications, indoors and outdoors
MANAGING YOUR FORKLIFT PROPANE
If you need maximum reliability and zero downtime, you have come to the right place.
- Custom and flexible delivery schedule to ensure you are never waiting on fuel
- Reliable cylinder exchange program, on-site dispenser rental or on-site propane tank refills*
- On-site assessment to determine what you need (and what you don’t)
- Analysis includes propane, equipment, installation and maintenance needs
- More than propane delivery, we also manage propane cages and cylinders
- We take care of servicing, safety, compliance and recertification
*Available only in specific markets
THE SUPERIOR DIFFERENCE
Experience all the reasons we are Canada’s leading propane provider.
PEACE OF MIND
- 24/7 emergency service and customer support
- Deliveries available around the clock
UNMATCHED NETWORK AND EXPERTISE
- Nationwide delivery network
- We are the propane experts; we can help with complex projects
- Easy propane supply management
- Flexible pricing and invoicing options
- Tools like mySUPERIOR™ online portal offer convenient ordering and payments
LOOKING FOR OTHER COMMERCIAL SOLUTIONS?
We help all kinds of businesses with reliable, low-cost fuel.