Moving? Let Us Help
Moving to a new home is exciting. It can also be a busy time. At Superior, we make updating your propane account quick and easy. It’s just one less thing for you to worry about.
Whether you’re moving in or moving out, we’ll make it simple. All you have to do is complete the form below using your Superior account number. If you prefer to speak to someone directly, you could give us a call at 1-855-539-5858 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help!
Want to know more? See below for additional tips.
If you’re moving in or moving out, simply click on the button below to get started.
If You Are Moving Out
1. Inform your lawyer/realtor that you have propane services on the property. They will ensure that your account is settled upon the sale of the home. And have them added to your current account as contacts. If they call for information we can give it to them.
2. Let us know if there is a final propane fill upon closing and who will be responsible for that propane fill so the appropriate person can be billed for it. Note: unless otherwise stated, the seller is always responsible for the final fill.
3. Find out if there are any charges for tank rental, propane fills or other charges outstanding that need to be settled. This needs to be settled in the final bill with your lawyers.
4. Coordinate and determine how any fees will be settled if the new owner has chosen not to keep the propane tank.
5. Provide us with contact information for either your lawyer/realtor or the new owners of your property.
6. Provide Superior with a forwarding address, contact number and/or email address.
If You Are Moving In
1. Let us know the location of the property you are purchasing and your possession date.
2. Tell us if there are rental appliances or equipment from Superior Propane at your new property.
3. Set up what the type of delivery you would: automatic delivery or will-call.
Tip: It would be a good idea to have your lawyer added as a contact to your account to make information and payment settlements easier.