Switch to propane and save!
Choose propane over fuel oil and cut your energy bills by up to 30%*
To assist Ontarians in making the switch from fuel oil to propane for residential heating – and saving money doing it – Superior is offering a special off-oil program.
In addition, Ontario homeowners can also qualify for the Heating & Cooling Incentive** when they switch to an Energy Star® furnace. Get $250 back, plus get up to $400 when you switch to an Energy Star® air conditioner. That's an extra $650 back in your pocket.
Take advantage of 0% financing on a high efficiency propane furnace and/or air conditioner
Superior's Residential Financing Offer takes the sting out of converting - in fact, on a five year plan, homeowners may realize energy savings greater than the cost of switching.
- Get 0% financing on the installation of a new, high-efficiency propane furnace.
- Choose either a 3-, 4- or 5-year term with a repayment schedule of equal monthly payments.
- Increase your savings by renting a Superior hot water heater and get 6 months of FREE RENTAL!
Plus, you will automatically be enrolled in Superior's Fixed Price Plan which protects you against fluctuating propane prices.
What are your potential energy savings***?
Upgrading to propane for your home heating can cut your energy bills by up to 30%* and you’ll enjoy lower maintenance costs and longer equipment life. Plus, converting to clean-burning propane can potentially lower your insurance costs and reduces your environmental impact, eliminating the risk of oil spills from corroding tanks.
Make the switch!
Switching your residential heating off oil and on to propane is good for the environment and for your family budget. Contact us today for a free, in-home assessment and cost/benefit analysis - this is a limited time offer.
Online: Fill in the online request form and we’ll call you to set up an assessment.
Email: Send us an email and we’ll get in touch to schedule a visit.
Phone: Call Tim at 1-866-761-5854
Business Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
* Assumptions made on current prices and unit heating efficiency.
** For more information on Ontario Power Authority Heating & Cooling Incentive visit: saveonenergy.ca
*** Energy Savings Assumptions:
- AFUE is Annual Fuel Utilization Estimate.
- Savings based on Superior's current fixed propane price.
- Estimates based on consumption of 2,500 fuel oil litres a year for furnace.
- Pricing estimates as of June 2013.